What would you like to see added?

Coordinator
Oct 5, 2008 at 1:28 PM
Hi,

What kind of functionality would you like to see in this set of webparts?

Thanks,

Erik
Nov 3, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Hi Erik,

Thanks for this web part. It's really cool and I'm sure by adding some other nice features to that it can be widely used in the community.

As for your question, I'd like to see:

• Randomization: Simply randomizing the user profiles shown in the web part.
  • Number of profiles displayed: There also can be another property (int type) determining how many profiles to show in the web part.
  • Presentation: Being able to select profile properties from a dropdown rather than updating control template .ascx file.

That's all for now :-)

Thanks,

zieglers

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2008 at 10:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

As soon as I find some spare time I will look into implementing the features. Sounds like they fit pretty good with my plans to Silverlight the control.
Currently I only wish a day contained more than 24 hours :-(, but I think I should be able to get this done within a few weeks from now.

Greetings, Erik
Coordinator
Nov 12, 2008 at 10:04 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Nov 12, 2008 at 10:05 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Nov 12, 2008 at 10:06 PM